don't drive, ride!STITCH N KNIT BUS
Thursday, May 5th
8:00 AM: Tour Begins
11:00 AM – 12 Noon: Yarn Store & Lunch stop at Cashmere.
1:30 - 2:30 PM: Fiber Farm Visit
4:00 – 5.25 PM: Wool Co-op and Fiber Grading
5:25 – 8:00 PM: Wine & Wool Night at Esther Bricques Vineyard & WineryFriday, May 6 - ARTISANS DAY
12.00PM – 5:00 PM:5:30 – 8:00 PM: 12 Tribes Dinner & Show
Saturday, May 7 – MARKETPLACE DAY8:00 AM – 5:00 PM:
Seattle area, arriving at approximately 10:30 pm.
$425 Per Person Package includes:
- Bus transportation round trip from the Seattle area.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights *Per Person Twin Share
- Thursday lunch
- Wine & Wool Night at Esther Bricques Winery with finger food provided
- Friday dinner and evening program
workshop registration is open! Featured Class -Crazy Quilting
We have 20 plus classes in all sorts of fiber arts. Now is your chance to learn a new skill or create a fun project!Learn: Fiber Art - Crazy Quilting
- Embroidery Stitches with various flosses decorative threads
- Silk Ribbon Embroiderded
- Beaded Embroidery Stitches
- Decorative Embellishments with Buttons, Laces, Ribbons, Charms
- Silk Ribbon
- Basic Crazy Quilt Square Construction
- Finishing/binding Techniques
featured VolunteerJanet Warner from Conconully Quilt & Craft Show
Remember to stop by and visit with the quilting ladies from Conconully who are displaying around 40 quilts as an exhibition. We thank Janet and her team for supporting Okfiberfest!
As a celebration of fiber arts in Okanogan County Washington - Please consider Sponsoring Okfiberfest to keep it growing.
JOIN US FOR FAMILY FIBER FUNMay 6 & 7, 2016at theOKANOGAN FAIRGROUNDS AGRIPLEX175 Rodeo Trail Rd, Okanogan, WA 98840